Pinterest for WooCommerce
Pinterest gives people their next great idea. Part collection, part marketplace, it’s a one-stop shop for millions of pinners to source inspiration, new products and new possibilities. It’s like a visual search engine, guiding people to ideas, inspiration and products that are just right for them.
With the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension, you can put your products in front of Pinterest users who are already looking for ideas and things to buy. Connect your WooCommerce store to your Pinterest business account directly in the WooCommerce app. Your entire catalog will become browsable on Pinterest in just a few clicks.
Open-minded and undecided
People on Pinterest are eager for new ideas, which means they want to hear from you. In fact, 97% of top Pinterest searches are unbranded1. Content from brands doesn’t interrupt on Pinterest—it inspires. Shopping features are built into both the organic Pinner experience, and our ad solutions.
We’ll also automatically set up your Pinterest tag, and a shop tab on your Pinterest profile.
Set up your foundation
Connect your account
Install the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension and connect your account to quickly publish Product Pins, automatically update your product catalog every day, and track performance with the Pinterest tag.
Turn your entire product catalog into browsable product Pins, all at once.
To connect your WooCommerce store to Pinterest
- Download, install, and activate the Pinterest for WooCommerce extension in your WooCommerce store
- Browse to Marketing > Pinterest, then click Get started
- Follow the prompts to create and/or connect your Pinterest business account
- Sync your products to Pinterest and add the “Save to Pinterest” button to your site
- Sit back and enjoy earning more revenue as you connect with and reach more customers.